Stop Trying to Survive and Start Living
Goals for Adults
Do you feel that you are in survival mode? Do you feel stuck in old habits or negative patterns from which you can’t seem to break free? Does it feel like you sabotage yourself when you start getting what you want? If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, you probably also feel that life is much harder than it should be.
I want you to know that this can change. We can address the factors contributing to your feeling of fighting just to survive, or struggling to feel good. Our techniques can and will address these symptoms, and we’ve listed some examples of goals below to help you identify where and how we can help:
- Heal depression, anxiety, panic attacks
- Restore healthy sleep patterns–Read about how we got rid of insomnia, anxiety and panic
- Alleviate fear and other PTSD symptoms —Read one woman’s experience here
- Heal childhood/domestic sexual abuse or violence
- Let go of old fears that saborage me
- Alleviate headaches, fibromyalgia, asthma, allergies–Read about how we eliminated digestive issues
- Recover from cancer and remaining cancer-free
- Contain my temper, manage my anger, builld better relationships
- Be a better parent, wife, husband, son, daughter, employee, therapist, teacher, etc.
- Stop consistent job loss, being able to provide for my family
- Get—and stay—ahead financially
- Change overeating habits and restore health, lose significant weight
- Heal loss: divorce, job transition, death, health challenge or serious diagnosis
- Be present with my children and myself
- Take care of myself, stop sacrificing myself to others, speak up for myself
- Stop having affairs and using doing internet porn
- Be honest with myself and others
Start feeling fulfilled and happy, and begin reaching your goals. Allow me help you find the way to heal what needs healing so you can move on to live a life you truly enjoy.
Contact me by phone for a complimentary 15-minute telephone consultation prior to your first visit, or make an appointment through our online form.